Thursday, September 20, 2007

Back to my Blog

I have a new computer and it took a while for me to get back on. Since the last entry I have begun talking to pychologist. Its been a while after a ten year plus stint with Dr.E in NY, in which we talked first about breast cancer and then about everything else under the sun. I guess I'm an old hand at therapy, almost answering the new "shrinks" questions before she answered. I'm afraid that I am good at giving the correct answers,but maybe Dr.B can see through it. She did give me a good idea for a journal, stories about Alex written for some future grandkid, so they would know Uncle Alex. I enjoy writing for a child, the stories can be so simple, just a story. I told J that I would write some baby J stories as well, which makes sense. Most of the stories about Uncle Al are about her as well. It's been fun to look back and to concentrate on funny stories and happy times.

J is engaged and she and N are planning a wedding, very exciting,very fun. Next week we meet her future in laws,

No comments: